PREP TIME : 10 MINS CHILL TIME : 1 HR
KEYWORD: ORANGE CREAMSICLE
CALORIES: 660 KCAL
- 12 ounces (340g) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup (225 g) powdered sugar
- Juice of 1 orange, about 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup (238g) whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Add in the powdered sugar, orange juice, orange extract, and salt and beat until everything is combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …