How to Make Chocolate Pudding
This chocolate pudding recipe takes no time at all on the stovetop, and then a quick chill while you’re eating dinner and voila! Homemade chocolate pudding can be made in advance and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy it.
To make homemade chocolate pudding:
- Combine dry ingredients (sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch). Whisk in milk.
- Bring to a low boil for 1 minute.
- Cool the chocolate pudding completely.
Tips for Making Pudding
- Use medium heat and sugar and milk can scorch or burn at a higher temperature.
- Whisk constantly while it comes to a boil.
- To keep the pudding from having a skin, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding while it cools.
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …