Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love
PREP TIME : 5 minutes
COOK TIME : 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas, taco size
- 1 Tbls vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, breaking up into small pieces. Once cooked, add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- In a large skillet or griddle pour half of the oil into the pan. Heat over medium high heat. Add tortillas and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping frequently, until crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas and oil.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of beans evenly over the bottom of each tortilla. Top with taco meat.
HOW TO MAKE IT :
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …