Nutella Crepes – an easy crepe recipe that is filled with Nutella and dusted with powdered sugar. Fill them with berries or banana to make them even better!
PREP TIME : 5 minutes
COOK TIME : 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 whole large eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter for greasing the pan
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar for dusting
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender process with milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flour in batches and blend until it is completely smooth and the consistency of heavy cream.
- You can put in this in the fridge for up to 24 hours at this point.
- Heat a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot brush with butter and scoop just shy of 1/4 cup of batter into the pan.
- Immediately swirl the batter around the pan to coat. It will be very thin, that is normal.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …