Spaghetti Limone is a buttery, lemony pasta dish drizzled with olive oil and topped with plenty of parmesan cheese that is on the table in just a few minutes!
Course Dinner, Main Course
Keyword Spaghetti Limone
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 259 kcal
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- ½ medium lemon, juiced (approximately 2½ tablespoons)
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into 1 tablespoon pats, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- olive oil, for drizzling
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot filled with salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Set the cooked noodles aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add ¼ cup pasta water, lemon juice, and 4 tablespoons of the butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the cooked noodles and toss to coat.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Once the butter has melted, divide noodles into warmed bowls.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …